Diaper Dash Kit
Victoria Baby & Family Fair
Welcome To Your Diaper Dash Kit
Please review the Diaper Dash Kit carefully for important information: show hours, rules and waivers.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We do need a Diaper Dash Waiver signed in order for your baby to race.
The Victoria Baby & Family Fair is managed and produced by PV Events Inc.
Virginia Ritchie Producer
Brittnee Diaper Dash Coordinator
#113 – 785 Station Avenue, Victoria, BC V9B 0E6
Phone: 1 (250) 590-6180
Toll Free: 1 (888) 999-1761
Fax: 1 (250) 590-2898
Exhibit Hall, Dates, Hours and Admission
Pearkes Rec Centre
3100 Tillicum Road, Victoria, BC V9A 6T2
Show Dates and Hours
Saturday, September 28, 2019 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 29, 2019 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Diaper Dash Dates and Hours
Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 29, 2019 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Adult Day Pass $5.00
Adult Weekend Pass $8.00 (Per person)
Children under 12 years old are FREE
Slander and Defamation
General Character and/ or Company slights and insults of any kind will not be tolerated- towards Show Management, other registrants, consumers or the facility staff. Any Diaper Dash registrants responsible for the above will have their registration canceled (non-refundable) from the show. Any conflicts that arise during show hours please find a Show Staff immediately who will discretely assist you
1. The baby race is open to babies who crawl but do not walk. Walkers will be disqualified.
2. Adults are required to stand at the finish line to encourage their babies to crawl toward them. Adults must not pick up their child before they cross the finish line.
3. In order to be qualified to win 1st Place, each baby will be required to cross the finish line (on their own, no dragging or picking up to carry the baby over the finish line)
4. Babies do not have to finish in the same lane they started in. But, any baby that crawls outside of the race lines will be disqualified.
5. You may use a toy/bottle or other props to help encourage your baby across the finish line.
6. A three-minute time limit is in effect after which the baby closest to the finish will be declared the winner. (just in case, the babies are having a slow day)
7. There will only be one winner for each heat.
8. Each winner of a heat will be required to race again against the winners of the other heats in order to determine who wins the 1st Place Prize for the day!
Press Releases and Photographs
Video and photography will be taken throughout our event and may be used for marketing purposes.
Please be aware that by entering this area, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and photography for use in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release PV Events. Inc., its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature.
Do not enter this area if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing.